Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Story of the Seed: Brief Bio

         
        My name is Gabriella Lasserre. I’m from San Jose California and have lived in California all my life. When I was a baby I moved from Campbell California to San Jose California.

I don’t garden very often, but occasionally I will help my mom or my neighbors with some planting and watering. I don’t like cooking because it mostly just tempts me. Cooking requires a very careful and well trained chef, none of which I am. My mom likes to cook with the fruits and vegetables from our garden a lot, which I think is pretty cool. We like to saute the vegetables and put them with meat or fish. My favorite vegetables are carrots and broccoli. I help my mom grow these and harvest them. My mom grows some pretty big and juicy tomatoes during the spring and summer. I am excited to be more involved in gardening for this project and hope I can learn more ways to cook and prepare broccoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment